Thursday, April 30, 2009

More updates, again sans photos

Photographer: almost check! We're meeting with her next week to cement everything.

Ceremony musicians: check! A brass quintet that plays at my church in WH, who are incredibly accommodating. I'm so excited for our music!

Landscaping: the yard is leveled. The pictures are insane. I'm really excited, now you can see what a lovely yard it is, without all the crap growing everywhere (note to self: do not let garden go untended for several years, you can't repair it after it junglizes)

STDs: in the midst of mailing, some still need addressing. We're being stingy, if there are children and parents both invited, only one set gets one. This is because I simply can't bring myself to make any more, 80 was enough.

Favors: idea is set, everyone likes! Decks of ACBL playing cards that will double as a place card. I'll buy the cards, some ribbon, Mom and I will make the tags. Tables will be numbered in the playing card theme.

Shawl: 30 inches so far, 42 more to go! Nearly half way! Then I may start on wedding stockings.... but that may be a little too ambitious, even for me.

Wedding attire: um, I has undergarments. They'll be shipped tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.


We're looking at wedding rings on Saturday, meeting with the rental guy and DJ again (since I wasn't at teh first meeting) next Saturday, and the photographer hopefully some time in between.

In other news, I'm moving soon. How soon depends on when I can find an apartment. Wish me luck!

No comments: