Friday, May 8, 2009

Catching up on photos

We got our wedding rings!! I can't find a picture of mine online, but it's the matching band for my engagement ring. Clint's getting a palladium band similar in design/idea to my platinum band, by Artcarved.


Our STDs are in the process of being mailed out.My shawl is getting rather long (39 inches as of 5/7, and I'll get a better picture once it's more done)
I'm making good progress on the BM gifts (and yeah, I'm posting here, so this part's not a surprise)That's one necklace of sterling silver and crystal, and the pieces for 2 others. I currently have 3 necklaces done, all the earrings done, and all the pieces for the other 2 necklaces. Additionally, I have enough silver and beads for like 4 other necklaces- I bought extra, but geez! I think people can expect necklaces as birthday gifts.

This weekend we're:
-looking at tuxes
-talking to our stationary guy about invitation paper
-meeting with the DJ
-picking out dishes to be rented for the reception
-meeting with the photographer
-setting up our last registry

and we'll hopefully figure out what we're going to do for flowers, so we can decide what we need for a florist (probably just bouquets, corsages and bouts).

No comments: