Saturday, January 24, 2009

SHOES.

This time, it's serious.

I just ordered my wedding shoes!!I saw them on bluefly, and you know how they say you just know when something's right? I just knew. (the return policy on bluefly is also very convenient if they don't fit). I ordered a half size up in case my feet get a little puffy or something. I may even have them in time for my next trip to the bridal shop!

Icing, by Stuart Weitzman, in gold. I hope they look as ivory as they do here. 2.5 inch heel.

In non-shoe news, I have my hair and makeup trials both on Monday, Feb 9th. The hair stylist suggested I bring my veil and any hair jewelry I plan to wear. Um... I don't have any of that yet. I have decided on the style of veil (I'll find an example and post a picture tomorrow), but that's all. However, I'm leaning towards no hair jewelry anyway.

I can't wait til my shoes arrive!! 5-9 days.

Edited to add: the shoes turned out to be a little darker than they appear in the picture. But, even though they're several shades darker than the dress, I've decided I don't care. They're super comfy. I'm going to break them in at the spring CT DAR meeting, when I'm wearing an ivory dress with gold stitching, and it's all indoors on carpets, so a good chance to try them out. :) I loooooove them. I have to leave them at my parents' house so I don't waste time gazing at them every day.

No comments: