Tuesday, January 13, 2009

STDs

A rough sketch of the save the date cards. Once we cement the date, I'll get working (there's also no point in working on them before I move, I won't finish them before I go, and I'll probably lose half the stuff by the time I get to Worcester).

Cover:
Cover will feature our engagement photo (not actually a photo of a gingerbread house, but the same size) with a pink ribbon (sheer like this, or grosgrain) on the edge and a darker background paper (either green or navy, depending on which we choose for the wedding colors. I'm partial to navy, but Clint should have a say). Also a little embellishment like the flower, and possibly "engaged!" or "we're getting married" stamped near the top.

Inside:
The inside will be stamped with this wedding cake stamp in pink (pictured here in red, I don't have a pink ink pad) and the vellum over it will be printed with the details- Save the Date, Catherine and Clint's Wedding, date, location, etc etc. Vellum will be secured with oh-so-awesome sticky dots, but will have a pink ribbon at the top to make you think the ribbon ties it down.

No comments: