Friday, August 22, 2008

More pretty dresses! (phew!)

I've been looking at dresses online this week, because I've had small spurts of down-time near my computer in lab. And... I've been disappointed :( There are so many pretty things, but everything is either the wrong style/cut or the wrong embellishments. I've decided I really want beading, and beading seems to be less popular these days. Sure, you can find it on $5K+ dresses, but I'm trying to be frugal on dress expense. A lot of people are poo-pooing that Vineyard dress I tried on at the White Dress, so I'm trying to look for more options.

Finally, last night I found some other options. I really like these two, and I like others by this designer almost as much.
Alfred Sung:




Yay pretty pretty! (click on the pictures and you can see other views of each dress)














I also saw this adorable dress, but not right for my wedding- perhaps a pretty party dress? I'm sure it's about $2500, though, not a party dress price.

No comments: