Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Post for the sake of posting

I'm being pretty good about updating my other blog (wamozart12cooks) this week, but this one looks neglected.

Um... oh, I know. Someone on ravelry, who brought my attention to the Maggie Sottero dress (she's apparently decided that's the one, even though the ruching and beading are things she never thought she'd want, but poor girl has no stores in her area that carry Maggie S. Mariella's in Rocky Hill carries it, so I'll be there at some point.) apparently has the same taste in dresses as I do, because she saw #7276 by Cosmobella (I'm not posting the direct link to the dress, because you have to scroll through them all, but it's near the end of the collection if you want to look- I think about 30 thumbnails from the end). I might let her go dress shopping and share her faves and do my work for me! heh. She's going dress shopping again this weekend.

How did people ever plan their weddings before the internet?!